- For bikes with seat post diameter: 27.2, 30.9, or 31.6mm (depending on availability)
- Both internal and external routing options (depending on availability)
- Designed to soak up the larger impacts from potholes and cracked pavement
- 40mm of tunable air suspension housed in the internals to make your ride a bit smoother
- Drop Travel: 100 (27.2) or 120mm (30.9/31.6) (depending on availability)
- Cartridge: 2-chamber hydraulic and adjustable air
- The purchase of dropper does NOT include lever, cable, housing, or barrel nut adapter
- Only Available in the US and Canada
Need a matching lever to go with your new to you dropper?
Click here (internal link to PNW Cycled Lever Page) to shop for a NEW PNW Components Lever.
Due to the viability and bandwidth of refurbishing and stocking, we are not selling used PNW Components' Levers on PNW Cycled at this time. Thank you for understanding.
If you need cable and housing to set up this dropper with your current lever you can find a kit here.
Our goal at PNW Cycled is to provide you with the best product for your needs. We ask our customers to recognize that these products are recycled and thus come with certain terms and conditions as stated below: